Motorola’s Symbol TC70 touch computer is the industry’s first enterprise-class mobile computer running the Android KitKat operating system – combining the ease of use of a smartphone with the purpose-built durability, reliability and performance that businesses demand. Designed to boost efficiency and customer service in the retail, wholesale and manufacturing industries, the TC70 is supported by more than 50 certified applications including price and inventory checks, line busting, assisted selling, workforce management and inventory management.
- The 4.7-inch Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 high-resolution display can automatically adjust to changing conditions so it can be used with wet fingers, gloves or a stylus.
- Every TC70 is Voice over IP (VoIP)-ready and equipped with Extensions (Mx) by Motorola Solutions, providing an added layer of security, manageability, data capture and wireless software features.
- Mx Data Capture makes it easy for application developers to integrate bar code scanning, signature capture, image capture and payment processing.
- In addition to supporting all standard Wi-Fi security protocols, Mx Security helps protect business data and network access with URL filters, communication management and sensor lock down.
- Motorola’s most advanced imaging engine and innovative data capture technology help mobile workers quickly capture signatures, photos, videos and virtually any 1D/2D bar code at an extended range.
- With exclusive PowerPrecision batteries, fully submersible IP67 sealing and the ability to withstand high drops to concrete, the TC70 is built for all-day use
If you would like more information about the TC70, please contact us at (952) 361-9980 or email@example.com